It makes me wanna cry to think that Courtney is old enough to date!! What a fun tradition. They look like they had a great time...and boy does that dessert look yummy! I wish I could eat it and then stay as skinny as those two.
What a great tradition!! The girls in our family all got to go out with Dad as well for our first date when we turned 16. I plan to continue that tradition in my family.
3 comments:
It makes me wanna cry to think that Courtney is old enough to date!! What a fun tradition. They look like they had a great time...and boy does that dessert look yummy! I wish I could eat it and then stay as skinny as those two.
What a great tradition!! The girls in our family all got to go out with Dad as well for our first date when we turned 16. I plan to continue that tradition in my family.
Ahhh! So cute! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment