Can't stop me now..

Can't stop me now..

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Somethings not right here.

I registered my son for high school yesterday. With much convincing, his older sister has talked him into playing water polo. I think he would have been onboard with the idea earlier this summer had it not been for the dreaded speedo.
I had the great honor of taking him shopping for his first speedo purchase yesterday. It was quite a new concept for me. I mean, what size do I even start at for a boy who is only 14 years old and already 5'8"? Ugh. This was much different than taking your daughter shopping for her first bra. That experience is more like celebrating her new womanhood. Buying a speedo was not any celebration of manhood. It is just not right.

1 comment:

Leslie B said...

5'8"???? That's taller than me!!!! I don't look forward to either of those experiences though. You should of made your honey take him.