My sweet littlest boy got a new walker. He is getting taller! He waited patiently while adjustments were being made and even tried to help it along.

Because he puts so much effort into walking, he drags his feet. Especially when he tries to run. His shoes take quite a beating. I have tried buying every type of shoe. From cheap Target shoes, to Stride Rite. The first obsticle is finding a shoe that will fit over his leg braces. And then trying to find ones with toe reinforcement. Not as easy as it would seem.
I found one brand that I order off the internet now that last him 2 weeks. The longest he goes without his toes poking through. I started taking pictures of all the worn out shoes we go through. Here are a couple...
It is so worth all the trouble to see him walk and even run! We try everyday just to help him be as independent as he can possibly be! He is a Champ!!
|
| |
No comments:
Post a Comment