Can't stop me now..
Monday, March 21, 2011
Big news day today
Today I see my oncologist to get the news from my CT scan. I took the test 2 weeks ago. Kenneth had me email the doctor to see if he could give us the results early so we didn't have to wait the two weeks until we saw him. He did give us a quick answer of what was going on with those mysterious nodes I have in my lungs. But I won't be satisfied until he looks me in the eye and tells me. And I am once again very happy to be walking on two feet into my appointment. Although the wheelchair was a great help, I am glad to say that it will be returned to the equipment company today. A sad farewell but a happy one to my old friend. Oh my, I can't believe I didn't give my wheelchair a name! Well, he served me well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How'd it officially go? I'm dying to hear!
It's Wednesday!!! How long are you going to hold out on all your blog viewers? I'm anxious to hear (read about it)..............
Post a Comment