Can't stop me now..

Can't stop me now..

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Scans and Exams

I had my CT scan yesterday. It was pretty quick. They were just checking my lungs to see if the spots were gone. I don't see my oncologist for another 2 weeks. I am not too anxious about the results. I think Kenneth is more nervous than me.
I am seeing an eye doctor tomorrow. Another side effect from the chemo. My vision is all messed up. It is kind of fuzzy and I have a hard time reading far away. I have never had to wear glasses. Maybe it is time. I will see what the doctor says tomorrow. Then I think I am doctor free finally.

1 comment:

Leslie B said...

How was your eye doctor appt? I'm so happy with the progress you're making, but you do know that just because you're done with doctors doesn't mean you can ditch your blog. :) I'm too addicted for you to stop.

love ya!!