Can't stop me now..
Saturday, July 16, 2011
Gum Grafting..?
Even though I got through all the chemo and it's effects on my teeth with out any cavities... It did do a job on my gums. I got to get a gum graft yesterday. Basically the gum tissue disconnected from one of my teeth. I was really dreading having this procedure done. Not because of the pain factor, but because of the creepy factor. I don't like having my teeth or my eyes messed with. Creep out factor. So having a surgeon cut off my dead gum tissue, then harvest good gum tissue and sew it on the bad area just a little freaky. I lived through it and it was pretty quick and I didn't even pass out. Sore today. Really sore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey! I bet you don't have to floss for a little while...if so, you're lucky to have at least that excuse. I don't even have an excuse for my flossing habit...or lack thereof. (Wait, was that tmi?)
Love ya!
Post a Comment