Can't stop me now..

Can't stop me now..

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Triple the fun

We celebrated a birthday this weekend. I wasn't able to do alot with this sweet girl last birthday. I sure do appreciate special times with the kids so much more now.
I'm not a party planning mom. I never have been. But the birthday kid always gets to chose one friend to spend the day with doing activities and then we bring that friend with us and go out to eat with the whole family. It has been a great tradition. It was too hard to chose one friend for her to take so she spent the day with both her best friends. She planned all the activities. She got her toenails painted, had a big water balloon fight, carved pumpkins, and designed her cake (which I had the bakery make for her). She chose the Soup Plantation for dinner. It was a great day!





1 comment:

Leslie B said...

What a fun treat for your little girl! Happy birthday to her!