My daughter is taking a photography class in high school this year. I thought it would be great if I let her take our family pictures for our Christmas cards. Well, we tried to take some in the backyard. No success. So we headed to the beach and decided to just let her snap away and use whatever fun pictures we got from it. Here are some of the pictures.
Oh.. and we don't match at all because I usually turn the photos into black and white so everyone was suppose to just wear a solid color.
 |
| Can you tell which of my boys couldn't find a solid color tshirt in his laundry pile? |
 |
| my teenage boys |
 |
| loving the seagulls |
 |
| I worked really hard to get my hair that straight. Still a messy fluffball |
 |
| Love it!! |
3 comments:
Love the pictures but I especially love the last one!!! Sure wish we had a beach to take fun family pictures at. :)
These are beautiful pictures! how fun for your daughter to be taking a photography class! I wish I could take one. And your hair looks great. :)
I love that family picture on the beach! I need to get one of those!
Post a Comment