Can't stop me now..

Can't stop me now..

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hockey and Polo

So this is the last week of the sport season for my kids. This is the third year for my daughter playing field hockey. It is fun to watch but I still haven't learned all the rules to this sport and I have put forth a good effort too. I have loved going to the games. I missed them all last year except for her last home game. I had my mom take me and with only my one leg and my walker I was able to manuver to the top of the bleachers and see her play. I will never forget watching her looking for me in the stands and then her face when she saw that I made it there. A sweet moment of motherhood.
So I got a couple of pictures of her this season. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of my son at water polo yet. He has forbidden me to take pictures. Maybe it will be ok if his dad takes the pictures. Less creepy I guess.

1 comment:

Leslie B said...

That is so awesome that your sweet daughter got excited when she saw you in the stands. See! It does matter. You are such a great mom!!!

As far as your son...it's only creepy if you try to hide the camera while you take pictures. Just tell him, too bad. :)