I tried to have a great attitude about working on this project. It is the fourth mission I have helped construct and it will be my last. My daughter loved every minute of it. You can buy the kit and all the acessories at the craft store. It can easily cost $40-$50. But I chose to 'force' my kids to build it from what we have at home. Not just because of the cost but to encourage them to use their imaginations. They have all hear me say, "The stores didn't sell any of this stuff when I was in fourth grade. And I built it all from my imagination." (and my mom's creativity. haha)
My daughter was a little sad because she picked her mission because it was the only mission that had
5 bells on the front tower. I had to give in and buy the shiny bells for her but the rest she did herself.
My proud little girl
I love the bells too!


1 comment:
It turned out great!!!! I feel your pain about getting projects done. We finished science fair project #2 tonight. We have one more night to get the 3rd one done. Ugh! Why do we always wait until the end to do them!! Why do we torture ourselves so?
Post a Comment