Can't stop me now..
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Home is best when we are all here
Ben came home this afternoon.!!! I was so happy to see him. He is my best little buddy and I missed him. He was still a bit groggy and a little fussy. Probably still recovering. I so wish he could tell us if something hurt or what it is he was fussy about. Nevertheless, we always try to predict what he will be feeling and make him comfortable. He still sleeps in our room so we can easily hear him. He has a sound machine and light show that shines on the ceiling. It helps him fall asleep at night. I have missed that the past few night. It was too quiet in my room for me to sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so glad you're all home together again. I hope you have a noisy light-show filled (and otherwise uneventful) night tonight!!
Post a Comment