The older kids go every year with school fieldtrips. But The two younger kids have never been. We were blessed and given tickets soon after my amputation so we could take all the kids and celebrate when it was all over. So this was a long time to wait to celebrate. Charlotte went nuts! She took in the magic of it all and later in the day as we rode the faster roller coasters we learned she was fearless. It was also great to use my handicap pass to get right on the rides. Ben was able to do many of the rides but was pretty overwhelmed my all the sights and noise. Just on the tram ride to get to the park, he was already hiding his face and pointing back at the car. He warmed up after the carousel and rode his horse 3 times. And the great news is that I lasted 13 hours walking on my leg. I think I am still recovering now, 3 days later.
![]() |
| Pointing back to the car |
![]() |
| hiding his head from the ride |
![]() |
| gotta love mr. toad's wild ride |
![]() |
| no sorcerer today |
![]() | |
| charlotte was in awe of her beauty |





3 comments:
Yea!! What fun! I can't help but think of that picture of Charlotte and my little Ali on that roller coaster years ago with the look of terror on their faces. Boy has Char grown up!! What a fun day. And I didn't know Sleeping Beauty's real name was Charlotte...in awe of your daughters' beauty. :) What a fun day! I sure miss you guys!
Oh, and 13 hours...I don't know if I could even make it that long! Way to go!
What a fun day!!
Post a Comment