Can't stop me now..

Can't stop me now..

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Morning duties

My lucky fin is still shrinking. As it shrinks I need to add these special socks to thicken up my leg so it will still fit in the prosthetic. As of last week, I am up to my maximum socks. Some of them are 3x the thickness as the other ones. If I added up the thickness then I am up to 12 socks. That is alot of shrinkage! This morning I decided to lay out all my equipment to see my routine when I put my leg on each morning. (And everytime I take it off and put it back on again.)
The gray sock goes on first. It is like wetsuit material. It is the base before the leg. And it gets super hot and sweaty. 

1 comment:

Leslie B said...

Oh my heck! I can only imagine how much washing that adds up to!