Can't stop me now..

Can't stop me now..

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Rain and Snail races

We had rain yesterday. Before school, Charlotte and her friend were outside collecting the snails to save for 'snail races' after school. I saw her come in the house to get the empty milk carton. I then heard as they were dividing the snails into two teams. Well, that was the last I heard or even paid attentions too as I was busy getting backpacks and wheelchair loaded into the car. After school as I picked up the kids, Charlotte said, 'Mom, can Bryson come over for us to have a snail race?" Before I could answer she turned to Bryson and said, "Are my snails still safe?" He then unzipps his backpack to pull out this milk jug FULL of snails! I about died laughing. The snails spent the day at school in a milk jug. But then it gets better. He handed off the milky snails and unzipped the front pouch in his backpack to reveal his team of snails. Gross. I made them get out of the car to document this moment. Too funny. And I did warn his mom before she found his team of snails.

double trouble

2 comments:

Leslie B said...

That is funny! I'm surprised they lasted the day. How were the races?

Lisa said...

That just cracks me up!! Where did they come up with snail races?!?