Can't stop me now..

Can't stop me now..

Monday, February 28, 2011

Is it over?

I am still in denial that I am done with chemo. It feels great to think about. I just need to get through this week without getting sick. Then I think I will put my last bead on my bracelet and call it DONE!
I did indeed get my leg on Thursday. We even came prepared with the real camera, but I don't know where it is. So here are some I just took of my new leg. I have a habit of naming things. Of course my first post- surgery leg had to be Peggy. She was just a huge peg. This one I named Shirley.
Shirley with my new running shoes

My new foot. Very nice looking.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is the Yoda Tatoo?

Jan said...

Just think: A pedi will last as LOOONG as you want it to on Shirley!

Leslie B said...

Yea! That is so wonderful! And do you get to paint those cute toenails? I am so excited for you!!!! Stay well these few days.

Passey grandparents said...

Yay, Kari. You have really, really reached a big milestone! We are so proud of you and continue to hold you in our thoughts and prayers each day. That's a great-looking foot and good-looking running shoes, incidentally! Wear them with pride. Lots of love, Uncle Gordon and Aunt Betty

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

“Named must your fear be before banish it you can.”- Yoda