Can't stop me now..

Can't stop me now..

Monday, April 11, 2011

Lots of Floss

I finally went in to see the dentist. I was super worried what effect the chemotherapy drugs would have to my teeth. Even with all my mouth sores, I always brushed my teeth. Sometimes 3 times a day. Sometimes crying from the pain of the sores. But I didn't want my teeth to go bad. I got addicted to those floss picks. I had them with me all the time. I think I was a bit paranoid at times.
My secret addiction

Well, I saw the dentist a few days ago and the good news is... No cavities. The dentist said my teeth were in good shape. I am relieved. Very relieved. I don't like bad teeth.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

What a great addiction!

Leslie B said...

That's awesome, Kari!!! Whew! What a relief!