Can't stop me now..

Can't stop me now..

Friday, April 22, 2011

Show and Tell

I was the object of Show and Tell this morning. What a great privilege. My daughter wanted me to come and show her seminary class my leg. (Seminary class is a religion class before school at 6am for the high school age students.) Starting from my amputation surgery, I know I have been remembered in their class prayers. What an amazing group of kids. They have been so supportive to my daughter as well when she was having her hard days dealing with the whirlwind we were living in for those months. How gratetful I am for that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Each of us can be a leader. We need to remember that the mantle of leadership is not the cloak of comfort, but the robe of responsibility. Perhaps our service is to youth. If so, I caution: 'Youth needs fewer critics and more models.' One hundred years from now it will not matter what kind of a car we drove, what kind of a house we lived in, how much we had in the bank account, nor what our clothes looked like. But the world may be a little better because we were important in the life of a boy or a girl. — Thomas S. Monson

Leslie B said...

Okay...this made my crying gene act up again. I love that girl of yours!! That is such a compliment to you that she thinks so highly of you to want to show you off. I can tell...you mean the world to her.