Can't stop me now..

Can't stop me now..

Monday, April 18, 2011

Maintaince required.

I saw my primary care doctor to check in and look at my final lingering issues. For one, I had a cyst that wouldn't heal. She lanced that one out. Fun times there. I got some good antibiotics just to make sure it doesn't turn into something bigger. I also discovered I had a couple of moles on my head after losing my hair. How would you know unless you had no hair to cover them up. She checked those and they look normal. Not suspicious. Then there is issue number 3... my hands go numb all the time. Even the smallest task makes them numb. I notice it the most when I am driving. It is probably just neuropathy left over from the chemo drugs. I am hoping that will go away soon too. I seriously felt like I was going in for a tune up. I think this should be my last doctor visit for a long time. What a great relief!

1 comment:

Leslie B said...

Continual maintenance...we all need it. I hope that numbness thing goes away. I used to get that in my arm/hand as well when I did bows all the time. I finally figured out it was probably from me resting my elbow/nerve on the table for so long.

Here's to a long time without doctor visits for you!! And happy birthday to you tomorrow! I hope you get to celebrate big!