Can't stop me now..

Can't stop me now..

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Home sweet Home

Finally!! I am home again! Spent the last 4 days in the hospital again. I got a bad cough Wednesday night at by 3am was running a fever. We went down to the hospital and checked into the ER. It was the worst experience I have ever had at the ER. Enough said. I was admitted back to the oncology floor for observation..aka isolation. They pumped me full of antibiotics for 4 days to kill whatever germ was floating around inside of me. My white blood count was down to 0.2 this time. Pretty low for my body to fight any infection. It was really no fun to be there but I am glad that they are keeping me alive to live through the chemo treatments. As of tomorrow it is only 5 more weeks till I am done with it all. Sounds easy but I have to just take it day by day now and just survive. This is getting exhausting.

2 comments:

Leslie B said...

Yea!! I am so glad you're back home again. What a much nicer environment to be in.

Lori said...

Yea, Your home!! Welcome back!! I've missed reading your updates! Blog on! :)