Can't stop me now..

Can't stop me now..

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Smooth

I have felt so run down and sick this week. I have kept myself isolated at home since these are the days my immune system is so low. I'm trying to learn from having to be hospitalized last round at this same time. Since I feel pretty gross, I decided maybe I would take a hot shower and shave my legs. That always helps you feel better, right?. This is when I found the only good side effect of chemo yet. Since shaving my legs 3 weeks ago, it hasn't grown back! Nice.

4 comments:

Lori said...

You rock, Kari!! You always find someway to look on the bright side of life! Thanks for your great example! I love you!

mom said...

What a great outlook you have-always looking on the bright side of things. You are such an inspiration to me and all those that know and love you. lyn Anderson

mom said...

I'm not really your mom! I guess this is how I signed up for google. Sorry about that!! Lyn again

Anonymous said...

You are AMAZING!!!!