| She doesn't look like a bad driver.. right? |
Can't stop me now..
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Driving Miss Kari
It's been a long time for her to wait but my daughter got her driving permit. She had her first behind the wheel yesterday and she is anxiously looking forward to coming home from school and driving with me. I am a bit scared. It feels weird that I don't have a foot myself, like I can do anything from the passenger seat anyway. So how far do I let her drive? No freeways for me yet. And no driving at night. Oh gosh. Only 2 hours till she gets home. Maybe I should medicate myself before we go???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awesome! Congratulations, Courtney. This will be great! Start small and close to home on familiar streets and work up. Courney will love being your chauffeur, I think.
ahem, *Courtney*
Post a Comment