![]() |
| My little Peanut |
Can't stop me now..
Monday, January 31, 2011
He's a fighter
So after an intense visit to the ER, Ben was intubated and moved to Children's hospital. Ken spent the day with him and he is doing much better. We suspect that after days of having the flu, he just couldn't keep his anti seizure meds in. Plus, when he gets a high fever a seizure usually follows. He was just exhausted and deyhydrated too. The good news is that he was taken off all sedation meds this evening. I went to make a quick visit tonight. When I talked to him he opened his eyes. That sweet boy! I spent awhile talking to him, and he would try so hard to open his eyes. Finally I said, "Show me what Ben wants." That cute little guy lifted his arm for the first time and pointed straight to my face. I wanted to cry. He definitely understood what I was saying. When he wakes up more fully they will remove the breathing tube. He is my rock!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
What a sweet boy!! I pray that he gets better quick! Love you guys!!
They pulled the tube this evening! He is still pretty lethargic from the day's events. On the upswing though!
I've been thinking about Ben and praying for him! Glad to hear he is off the sedation meds and the tube is out. What a trooper!
That is so sweet!!!!!! It made me cry...thanks. :) I am so glad he is doing better.
He is a little gift from God with his own mission and you two are such patient and caring guardians of Heavenly Father.
He is just plum tuckered out, sweet thing. Glad you could get there Kari. And that you are always there, Kenneth.
Hugs to that little boy.
Thanks for all your kind words and support!
Oh Kari, I check the blog every day or so to see how you're all doing. Ben is such a little trooper, as are his Mom and Dad. You all continue to be in our prayers and in our hearts! Love, Betty and Gordon
Post a Comment