So here's the thing. I never had any desire to start a blog. But maybe this will be a good outlet for me. As my friends and family know, I was diagnosed with cancer in September and since then I have kept a journal of all the funny, sad, and often yucky things that go along with the journey through cancer. But maybe this blog arena will be a way for me to publish my feelings to anyone who wants to follow along with me on my quest to kick cancer in the butt!
Of course cancer won't be the topic of everything I blog about. How boring would that be? Plus I have five cool kids I can tell great stories about. What else do I do with a blog? Oh boy, this could be fun....
4 comments:
Good for you, Kari! I will be hanging on to your every word! You are awesome and I think about and pray for you constantly. Thanks for doing this, even though you may not feel like it.
Thank you, Kari! This blog is wonderful...and so pretty already! I am so excited to keep up to date with you guys.
Kari, welcome to the blogging world. It will be nice to keep up with you and your family! We miss all of you and you are constantly in our prayers. Good luck with chemo.
Kari, know that we love you and are always praying for you! I am glad you are blogging because we are always interested in what's going on with you guys.
Post a Comment