Can't stop me now..

Can't stop me now..

Sunday, December 26, 2010

It's all about the food.

My new best friend
For about the first 5 days after chemo it's all about keeping down some food to avoid the impending nausea. So it feels much like my pregnancies and morning sickness. By like 9am I have to eat the craving of the day and then I am so much better off. If I don't then I won't stop thinking of it until I get it so why not just eat the enchiladas at 9am? The first round of chemo I had to have McDonalds sausage biscuit every morning for 2 week. My friend Mimi would bring my supply each morning when she picked up my kids for school. One morning before even saying hello I got anxious and loudly said "Where is my biscuit??" Oh my gosh! Who does that??? That would be me and that is called desperation. Thanks Mimi! Well after the biscuit crave I moved on to my current one. So I would like to honor my new best friend. His name is Hot and Sour Soup and he can only be from Pei Wei. I am on my 6th order in the last 3 weeks. I refuse to look up the calories and sodium involved because I don't want to be sorely disappointed. I will eat it regardless until I find a new best friend.

2 comments:

Leslie B said...

Is Pei Wei even open at 9 am?? Oh, I hope you don't have that craving that early. :) You are so funny!

Kimberly said...

I love hot and sour soup!