Can't stop me now..

Can't stop me now..

Monday, December 20, 2010

Round two

Another round of chemo starts today. It takes 4 hours to infuse the first drug. I go for 4 days and do the same routine. When I leave today I will be hooked up to the second drug. That drug gets infused over 72 hours. I get to wear the infusion pump around much like my shop vac. The scary part is sleeping with it. The nurse said to be very careful because if there is a spill it will burn through my skin. Nice. The images of what it was doing inside my body is just one reason I had so much anxiety the first round. But I am more mentally prepared this time. Ugh! I still dont want to do it.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

A difficult day for you. Remember how many prayers are being said on your behalf. Our thoughts are with you!